In Runika and the Six-sided Spellbooks, 1 to 4 players take on the roles of students at Luniorn’s academy. Draft customised dice, roll them, and place them in specific runic patterns to cast spells and impress your professors.
If you like dice games that tend towards skill over luck, or if you love the plucky heroes and heroines of Y.A. fiction or stories of magical apprentices then you will like Runika. The game is all about making use of the resources in front of you to solve a puzzle that changes every turn.
Each copy of Runika and the Six-sided Spellbooks comes with:
- 80 dice (20 in 4 different elements)
- 4 professor cards (plus 1 expansion card)
- 4 player boards with rotating elemental disks
- 4 summary cards
- 40 mini cards (rune and merit cards)
- 52 tokens
- 1 wooden “first player” token
- 1 screen-printed bag
- 1 rulebook
- 1 “guide to your first game” tutorial comic